Our Objectives & Future plans
- To provide all type of assistance to all nursing professionals
- To conduct seminars/workshops and arrange special tuition/training for nursing professionals.
- To render assistance to poor patients by providing medicines etc., provisions of health care, preventive medical services (including dental services).
- Assistance to hospitals in setting up the various facilities such as Blood Bank, Eye Bank, Burn Centers, etc. for the poor patients.
- Provision of outdoor dispensary or assistance thereof and also to run “Mobile” medical services.
- Conduct education in health care or provide assistance in the provision of primary health care education.
- To set up hospitals/nursing homes for children/women.
- To render assistance to the handicapped.
- To provide monetary assistance and social services in case of natural calamities.
- To render financial assistance to the poor and the disadvantaged.
- To promote and advance moral education, charity and general welfare of the people.
- To establish an educational institute.
Our Future plans
- enhance the Global nursing journal of India at world level
- organize international seminar, conference and workshop etc
- open hospital as soon as possible